CCSL can provide services to implement and interpret a range of non-destructive testing and sampling techniques.
Through non destructive testing it is possible to determine many factors which may contribute to the proliferation and initiation of corrosion in concrete, masonries, soils and waters. The correct combination of techniques allows us to determine the likely cause, extent and future risk of corrosion and what this means to your structure.
CCSL can provide services relating to following:
- Hammer Tap Sounding Survey
- Half-cell Potential Survey
- Resistivity Survey
- LPR Measurement (Corrosion Rate)
- Determination of Cover Depth
- Chloride ion content sampling and determination
- Carbonation Testing
- Petrographic Analysis
- Water and Cement Content for Concrete
- Identification of Accelerated Low Water Corrosion (ALWC)
- Ground Penetrating Radar